Saturday, September 14, 2013

About me

Nyoki! Here I am, a human being named Rheinayuri Dini Widiyanti. My friends usually called me, Rheina, Rere, Rhei, Rhe, Ren and recently because of this senior of mine, they started to call me Yuri as well -.-. I was born on Friday 9th May 1997 on dawn, and that's the meaning of "Dini" in my name :3. My hobbies are drawing, listening to music, read books, watch, do something random and sometimes I'm just sitting somewhere and do nothings for minutes... you shouldn't do that for your own good, really.

Currently, I'm a second year high school student in SMAN 3 Bandung, Indonesia. At first, I have no intention of coming to this school at all. But My Mom told me to take the test, so I did and I passed, somehow, I don't know how and why... One of my friend said it's "Jalur Frutang", you open it and found out you've passed :v But however it was, Im grateful of it. Because I can meet all of my precious friends and have lots of precious memories here :)

I'm a typical of person that get bored of things easily so basically you might found me get all so excited about one thing and maybe the next time, I wont be that excited or worse won't even bother to talk about it. I might be a loner, since I don't mind being all alone. But it annoyed me a lot if I got ignored, and sometimes I could be such an egoist person.

I'm just a plain girl with veil and glasses and usually, people will take me as an "Alim" type of person... but it isn't really. I'm so lazy, selfish, egoist, annoying and such. I'm the type of person who will go all so crazy, weird, random and such around my close friends but, if its other people, such as classmates, I'll go all silent that it'll be rare to find me speaking or laughing out loud. It feels as if I have two sides of personality... I hope, it'll soon disappear, but I guess it might be hard because if its not my close friends, I won't know what to talk about... and I dont have any clue whats the others talking about as well... I just... don't know what to do...

About my dream(s)...
I like to imagine things then write it out or draw it. So there's time where I thought, I want to be a manga artist or at least a novelist! But then I gave up on it because, maybe, its just hobby.
I've never gone abroad before so, there're times where I thought, "I want to go around the world in the future!", but since it might be too hard to realize, so I change it to, "I want to learn the world languages!". Yes, I love to learn new language a lot :)
And then, I've ever thought that I want to be an architect just like my uncles, but my mom doesn't seem to agree with it because there're already like 2 or 3 people in my family who's an architect. Then, one time, because I like to play video game, my uncle told me that I should become an informathics.

So, the conclution, I still haven't decided what I want to be in the future but I've decided to study in ITB. But it'll also be great if I could go and study abroad, like in Japan, then I'll aim for Todai, Meiji, Waseda, Aoyama or Keio for sure :) Maybe just like Kei Inoo of Hey! Say! JUMP, I'll aim for Architecture in Meiji (laugh) :)

Once, I thought, I'll go to FSRD, but I dont think I'll be able to thought of fresh and unique idea all along. Then, I thought of STEI, but I don't think I could comprehend it. Then I thought, of Architecture, but my family doesn't seem to agree. I've ever thought of Mathemathics and Japanese Literature as well, but its still a no to me. And beside... Yes, I give up on things quite easily a lot (laugh), so its make it harder...

But for now, I think I'll narrow it down to FSRD and Architecture, because I just love to draw, make a creation, and learn new things (like languages) that people usually not interested about :)

Well I think that's all about me~ :3
See ya'~

1 comment:

  1. Good idea.. keep moving assure your parents all you have done.. Good job...

    ReplyDelete