Monday, October 28, 2013

What Makes Me Happy... and If I...

What makes me happy...
I'd be happy if I...
1. Can just hang out with my friends, somewhere, playing games, or just simply talking to each other and make a ruckus ;v
2. Got a lot of foods. Anything is fine as long as it's allowed and delicious I'll eat it happily~
3. Got holidays. I just simply wanna be at home or somewhere without worrying about school, homework and such.
4. Got a free-time at school. Because sometimes I just feels I wanna be at school but not studying, just going to school, hang out somewhere, wasting time, and just doing something random.
5. Got good scores at subjects.
6. Got a chance to study abroad.
7. Can sleep without randomly woken up at midnight and then trying so hard to fall asleep again.
8. Being loved.
9. Can buy something I want with my own money.
10. Finished something.

~('w'~)~('w')~(~'w')~

If I got IDR 1.000.000.000,- I'd...
1. Buy lots of foods.
2. Buy a house.
3. Buy a drawing pad.
4. Buy a new laptop.
5. Travel abroad.
6. Buy concert tickets.
7. Buy some clothes.
8. Buy a camera.
9. Redecorate my room.
10. Saved the rest for later use.

No comments:

Post a Comment