Saturday, February 15, 2014

Gerund and Infinitives

1.  Lily wants to travel to London.

2. She doesn't know how to buy from online store.

3. I need to sell the cookies first.

4. Milly wants to sing in Autumn's birthday party.

5. I'd like my boyfriend to stay at home.

6. Cleren wants her brother to walk her home.

7. Nina used to play in the backyard at weekend.

8. Are you going to cook for dinner?

9. I want to be with you.

10. Tyra avoided speaking while he eats.

11. I hate being the center of attention!

12. The little girl was walking by herself.

13. Gulliver was running on the track this morning.

14. I'm sorry for making you wait for me.

15. I was studying last night.

16. I'd like to try the new bike now.

17. I don't think crying like will help.

18. What are you waiting for? Andy to lie again?

19. I didn't expects him to graduate this year.

20. You're prohibited smoking in this room.

21. I taught him how to cook a lasagna.

22. He's just laughing all the time.

23. Vanessa is practicing her skill.

24. Helen decided to reject the offer.

25. You shouldn't laughing while eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment