It’s a two weeks long holiday. It was boring, seriously it is, to the point that I think I already get used to it. But, the word ‘holiday’ itself already made me happy, so, okay :D
Mostly, I spent my holiday at home. But it doesn’t mean I didn’t go out at all. So, actually I have nothing interesting to be told... But, anyway, just read.
In the first week of holiday. I spent it at home, mostly, but I did go out several times. At christmas my parents got a day-off from work and we (along with my little brother) went out to eat =3 And on the Friday, I went to school to meet some of my friends and bought materials for Technical Drawing Task :v After that, I went to the zoo with Lathifah, just the two of us \ :D / Because the other guys weren’t interested and have another plans :v
There’re lots of animals in the zoo, indeed. But, we spent most of the time at Tigers and Lions zone and... was it mouse deer zone? :v We took a lot of photos and videos as well, but mostly (maybe all of it) are animals :v
Here are some of the photos :D
Beside that, since I mostly spent my holiday at home, I was playing video games a lot. I played Osu! and managed to improve 1 level, The Sims (3, Caste Away and Medieval) and some of GBA games with emulator. But mostly, I was playing...
Pokemon. Pokemon. And... POKEMON!!!
Seriously... was I playing it too much? It wasn’t only one game, but, a lot like... a lot. First, Pokemon Ruby with GBA emulator and finally for the first time of my life after all of ‘troubles’ that ever happened I put an end to it, yes, finally :’); Second, Pokemon White and Pearl with DS emulator, I haven’t finished it though; Third, Pokemon Crystal and Emerald with GBA emulator, but I stopped, because I wasn’t really interested; And last; Pokemon Fire-red with GBA emulator, it got restarted about 3 times or more before because the saved file corrupted :’( But, I decided to start it all over again in the end...
Beside that, I also working on my technical drawing assignment, just the monochromatic by the way :v and I spent a lot time watching a tv as well, mostly, it’s Stand Up Comedy thingy :3 It’s a lot fun seriously, it is, I just can’t get enough of it :’8 I also watch some animes and dramas on my laptop by the way...
And on the second week of the holiday, I got more nothing to do... just playing games all day, eating, sleeping, waiting stand up comedy on tv, rewatching some animes and dramas... doodling, sketching, whatever, wasting time... I also played with cats or hamsters at home, but actually I was just looking at them for 5-10 minutes and it happened more than once a day...
I went out several times as well but it’s only for buying stuffs at supermarket or technical drawing materials at balubur... And on the last three days, I started to working on my polychromatic, and thought that I should finished it before school starts. But I end up finished it up, on the day I have to give it to the teacher :v
So, maybe that’s all about my last holiday, it’s boring, right? But, well, I already got used to that kind of holiday so, okay, that’s normal for me :)
Bye~



BDG Win Registration Online information can help beginners understand the general steps involved in creating an account. Carefully reviewing the instructions, checking the details entered, and understanding the applicable terms are important before moving forward.
ReplyDelete